thoughts of a warrior on assignment in a place called Earth

Thursday, September 08, 2005

into a new battlefield

Wow, what's this?
 
It looks like an ancient, dusty blog.
 
Perhaps something from the days of the Pharaohs! Insights from Alexander the Great! Battle plans form Genghis Khan? Even, no, could it be? The long lost Blog from John the Apostle on the Isle of Patmos?!
 
Or maybe just the delayed thoughts of Noah. :)
 
Sorry to disappoint you. I am, indeed, alive and well even though this blog has seen better days. I'm currently in school in Oklahoma City at and am just soaking up the classes and teaching.
 
I'm looking at these next few years as my "Time in The Desert". John the Baptist, the Apostle Paul, even Jesus Christ took a significant time in their lives before beginning their ministry to spend with the Lord and to be taught by Him. So far it's been incredible.
 
I'll be posting some of my assignments from my Personal Spiritual Development class on here weekly. (Lord willing, of course.) These will typically be a section of scripture that I am supposed to briefly (that's the hard part for me...) explain in two paragraphs. First explain it, then apply it. We're going through the book Changed Into His Image, which is an incredible book for discipleship. Very practical. I'll not comment on it specifically because I'd go on and on. (Like I am right now.)
 
This is a whole new arena for me, and I'm thrilled to be in it. I would encourage you, rather you're on a new front, or the same ol' fray you've been in for a while, don't lose focus! Regroup and fight like you were meant to in His strength.

Engage the Enemy!

1 Comments:

Blogger Becca said...

NOAH?! He's ALIVE!!! He actually updated his blog. Oh my word. :)
Good to see ya back, bub!

17:39

 

Post a Comment

<< Home