thoughts of a warrior on assignment in a place called Earth

Wednesday, October 05, 2005

I'm grateful...

...that my salvation is independant of my blog performance. While writing is a blast, when I do it throughout the week for school, journal, letters to friends, I soon find my time gone. (And since most of what I put on here is the same as school, journal, letters to friends... well sometimes I guess I don't see the point.)

But either way, I blog on! I'm gong to post a report I did on Galatians last week. This was really good, because it opened my eyes to the fact that I am not the one that has to stress out about the fruit of my labor. I focus on my performance and faithfulness, and the fruit will come.

Related to that, I just finished studying the command of Christ: "Follow me, and I will make you fishers of men." The promise was that he would make them fishers of men. The command was to just follow. Same type of thing really: I perform and be faithful, what I do is God's business.

One of our founding fathers said, "Duty is ours, the results are God's."

May we all be faithful to our duty.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home